The MXL910 is a low cost transformerless mic with a mass produced TL Schoeps style circuit and a small diaphragm capsule. Like all of our pre-mods, this mic can be finished to your specifications including the options below. Turnaround time for final assembly is normally very fast. Contact me for any questions!
- Transformerless using our jaSb (just another Schoeps board) circuit
- Transformer-Coupled using our BFM (Big F’n Microphone) circuit – with choice of transformer.
- With or without optional internal pattern switch
- K47-style Center Terminated Capsule
- CK12-style Edge Terminated Capsule.
- Choose various finishing options
Optional Internal Pattern switch is accessed by unscrewing the body. There is a modest drop in output level when switched to OMNI mode.
Prices and options are subject to change without notice.